Divya Drishti Sadhana
- Do you wish to attain the power to talk to people sitting thousand of miles away from you, without the help of any scientific equipment?
- Do you wish you were able to read the thoughts of others?
- Do you wish you were able to know about events occurring thousands of miles away without having to switch on a T.V. or radio?
In Mahabharata era, Sanjay had accomplished Divya Drishti Sadhana through which he could visualize events occurring hundreds of miles away. Dhritrashtra, the father of Kauravs was keen to know about the goings-on in the battle and as he was blind he could only hear about the proceedings. Through the power of his Sadhana, Sanjay was able to see the battle of Mahabharata going on in Kurukshetra and narrate the events to Dhritrashtra, while he sat in the palace in Hastinapur (Delhi).
Door Shravan or Divya Shravan Sadhana is similar, in it no telephone or scientific equipment is needed and a person can convey his thoughts to his friend staying far away from him and can also obtain messages from him.
Just imagine that you are sitting in Delhi and are talking to your wife who is in Bombay. You are not talking on phone but are receiving the sounds through the powers of the Sadhana. Isn't it amazing? You wouldn't have to resort to the help of any instrument or wait for the call to be linked and neither shall anyone be able to interrupt or overhear your conversation. Then you can contact anyone - even when you are far from civilization where there are no modern facilities like phones or wireless.
Once you have accomplished the Sadhana you can hear any conversation going on anywhere in the world. However in order to converse with someone it is necessary that the other person too, is perfect in this Sadhana. If this happens, exchange of thoughts would be child's play.
This Sadhana is not too difficult, but to accomplish it full faith and determination are absolutely necessary. You have but to try it once and if you succeed then the world shall be before you to explore and nothing shall remain a secret for you. You shall then be able to hear anything going on anywhere in the world.
This Sadhana can be started from any Sunday and it lasts for eleven days. One has to remain in Sadhana for about one hour daily.
4 to 6 am is the right time for this ritual, for the atmosphere then is peaceful and there is no disturbance. It is easy to communicate telepathically during this period.
The Sadhak should get up early in the morning and take a bath with fresh water. He should wear yellow clothes and sit on a yellow mattress facing the North. He should then light a lamp with a cotton wick immersed in clarified butter (Ghee).
- In the Sadhana three articles are required - picture of the Guru, Siddha Door Shravan Yantra and Siddha Shravan Mala.
- The Yantra and the rosary should be consecrated & enlivened through special Mantras composed by Shankaracharya. These Mantras are used to form a link of the rosary and the Yantra with the ether present everywhere.
- The Sadhak must take a plate and draw a Swastik on it with red saffron. Then the Yantra should be placed over the Swastik.
- After this the Sadhak should place the picture of the Guru next to the Yantra. The picture should be wiped clean and a mark of vermilion should be made on the Guru's forehead. Flowers and prayers should be offered to the Guru.
Then the Sadhak should chant the Mantra
three times. Next he should chant one round of the following Door Shravan Mantra -
||| Om Bram Brahmaand Vei Bram Phat. ||
This Mantra is short but very effective and by its chanting the inner conscience of the Sadhak is awakened and thus the soul becomes free to move anywhere.
After the chanting of the Mantra is complete the Sadhak should sit peacefully for ten minutes and try to establish a contact with Gurudev. In the beginning just speak out your feelings or any message which you want to send to him.
During the time period from 4am. to 6a.m. Gurudev in an invisible form reaches all his disciples and the Sadhak's wish spoken at this time is surely conveyed to him.
Repeat this whole practice regularly for eleven days. Your inner conscience shall slowly become awakened. And the day you ask something of Gurudev and are able to receive an answer know that you have become perfect in telepathy. Then you can easily contact any person living anywhere in the world and read his or her thoughts. You can even know about remote events sitting at home.